In summary, the Policy outlines the City’s process for:
- Prioritizing cleanup and removal of encampments.
- Providing notice when an encampment is scheduled for cleanup.
- Offering outreach and alternative shelter options.
- Cleaning up an encampment site.
- Collecting, cataloguing, and storing personal belongings and how individuals can recover their property.
- Immediately removing obstructions and immediate hazards.
- Identifying and specifying emphasis areas that will be subject to daily inspection and immediate removal of any encampment-related materials.