As of June 30, 2021, all industry sectors covered by the Roadmap to Recovery or the Safe Start plan (with the limited exceptions for large indoor events) may return to usual capacity and operations. This does not include masking, which will continue under current guidance. You may read more at https://www.governor.wa.gov/
In an effort to be open safely and securely, safety guidelines for maintaining a safe environment are in place for both employees and customers; all persons will be required to wear face coverings.
Although City facilities are open, we are still encouraging customers to utilize the City’s technology where available.
For example, the City of Longview offers the following options for paying your utility bills:
• Pay by phone (credit/debit only): 877-349-8039
• By check using our payment drop boxes located in front of City Hall and on the Broadway Street median near the ballot drop box. Please remember to include payment stub.
• By U.S. Postal Service mail, include bill payment stub and mail to:
o City of Longview Utilities, PO Box 128, Longview, WA 98632
• If you have utility billing questions, please call 360.442.5099.
Please contact departments directly if you have any questions or for technological alternatives:
• Building & Planning and Engineering:
o Building and electrical inspection requests: 360.442.5090
o Building & Planning general questions: 360.442.5086
o Engineering services: 360.442.5200
• Longview Police Department: 360.442.5800
• Longview Fire Department: 360.442.5503
• Parks & Recreation: 360.442.5400
• Longview Public Library: 360.442.5300