Utility Billing

If you visit city hall, please note we have a new queuing system located outside of the Finance Department. The queuing system allows us to maintain a safe environment for our citizens and employees. We want to do our part in keeping our community safe!

Utility Customer Service located in the Finance Department at Longview City Hall, customers may sign up for:

  • Have their service discontinued
  • New water, sewer, and garbage service
  • Obtain account information

To make payment arrangements on past due bills, please contact our Collections Department at phone 360-442-5099