Utility Customer Service located in the Finance Department at Longview City Hall, customers may sign up for:

  • Have their service discontinued
  • New water, sewer, and garbage service
  • Obtain account information

To make payment arrangements on past due bills, please contact our Collections Department at 360-442-5099

COVID-19 Update (October 15, 2020)

Governor Inslee has issued Proclamation 20-23.11, pertaining to Utility Ratepayer Assistance and Preservation of Essential Services. City of Longview is committed to keeping our customers connected to essential services during the COVID-19 pandemic emergency. If you are experiencing hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, you may be eligible for support, including long-term payment arrangements or bill assistance. This Proclamation does not relieve customers from the obligation to pay for utility services. 

Please view the COVID-19 Utility Support Guidance pdf.

For more information about this program, please visit Governor Inslee’s COVID-19 resources for utility customers at https://www.utc.wa.gov/aboutUs/Pages/Covid19.aspx

City of Longview utility customers affected by the COVID-19 emergency can fill out Utility Payment Extension Request form to extend payments without interest or penalties. Please fill out form and mail to P.O. Box 128, Longview WA, 98632 OR place in the drop-box outside of City Hall at 1525 Broadway.

For more information about the City of Longview's policy for suspending past due penalty charges and postponement of water disconnection during this pandemic , please view City of Longview's Public Health Emergency Pandemic Utility Billing policy.