Admissions Tax

If your business charges for admission (such as a theater, or a cabaret with a cover charge) you will need to pay admission taxes of 5% on the revenue received from the admissions charge. Additional information relating to your gambling taxes may be obtained by emailing

Admissions Tax Form

You will receive a Admissions tax form quarterly. This form must be completed and returned to the city tax office before the date indicated on the form. Checks should be made payable to the City of Longview and mailed to:
City of Longview
B and O Tax Desk
P.O. Box 128
Longview, WA 98632

Help with Taxes

The City has attempted to make its Admissions tax form as simple as possible. If you need help in completing the form, however, we will be glad to provide assistance. You can come into Longview City Hall, or call the B and O tax desk.

Form Submission

When submitting your return, please use the forms provided. If you do not have an Admissions Tax Return (PDF), additional forms are available at Longview City Hall in the Finance Department located at:
1525 Broadway
Longview, WA 98632 

The staff at City Hall processes payments for many different City services. Failure to return the Admissions form with your check may result in a credit to the wrong account or a delay in processing your payment.