Applying Online

Washington Department of Revenue: Business Licensing Services

City of Longview general license applications is available at the Business Licensing Services website. Have questions about the website? Call phone 360-705-6741. 

Before starting the application, please have the following information available:

  • Business Information 
    • Activities
    • Estimated Annual Income
    • Location
    • Start Date
  • Employee Information
    • Activities
    • Age
    • Desired Workers Comp Coverage and/or Unemployment Insurance
    • Number of Employees
  • Owner and Spouse Personal Information
    • Address
    • Full Name
    • Phone Number
    • SSN
  • Ownership Structure
    • LLC
    • Non-Profit
    • Partnership
    • Sole Proprietor

Washington Secretary of State

If the business structure is a Corporation, Limited Liability Corporation, or Non-Profit Organization, businesses should register with the Secretary of State prior to completing a city business license application. The fee to register online with the Washington Secretary of State is $200. Need more information? Call phone 360-725-0377.

Labor & Industries

Performing contracting work in Longview city limits? Be sure you are licensed through Labor and Industries before applying for a city license. For additional questions call 360-902-5226.

My Department of Revenue (DOR)

My DOR is the Department of Revenue’s new online application for business licensing.

With My DOR, you can:

  • Check on the status of a business account
  • File a Business License Application
  • Renew A Business License
  • Update account and business information
  • Add a new business location
  • Update legal name or addresses