Concealed Pistol License
- You must be 21 years of age at the time of the application
- You must be a United States citizen or have a valid Alien Firearms Certificate from the State of Washington Division of Professional Licensing in Olympia
- You must live in the city limits of Longview
- You must be eligible to own firearms under Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 9.41.040 and 9.41.045
- You must not have a court order or injunction against possessing firearms
- You must not be pending trial, appeal or sentencing on a felony offense
- You must not have an order to forfeit firearms within the last year
- You must not have any outstanding warrants for any charge, from any court
- You must provide a state-issued picture identification with current address
- Military personnel who were unable to renew on time as a result of out of state deployment/assignment may qualify for an exemption to the 90 day renewal time limit. Military applicants must apply within 90 days of returning to Washington State and provide proof of deployment/assignment dates.
Apply for your CPL online (never applied before, or expired more than 90 days)
- You must provide photo identification with current address.
- Fee is $49.25, payable online debit/credit card (with administrative fee).
- You may renew your CPL up to 90 days before the expiration date on your CPL.
- If CPL has expired see EXPIRED CPL tab.
- You must provide photo identification with current address and your expiring CPL.
- Renewal fee is $32 if submitted in the 90 days before expiration.
- Apply for your expired CPL if your CPL is between one and 90 days past expiration.
- Beyond 90 days, you will be required to apply for an original CPL see ORIGINAL CPL tab
- You will be required to pay a late renewal fee in the amount of $42.