Road closure for storm pipe replacement
The City of Longview will be closing 28th Avenue at the intersection of 28th and Louisiana for a storm pipe replacement.
• The City of Longview will be replacing a storm pipe and adding catch basins
• The construction site is located on 28th avenue on the South side of Louisiana St.
• Construction is scheduled to begin on Tuesday February 20th and is estimated to be completed on Thursday February 22nd.
• 28th Ave at this location will be closed to all through traffic during working hours
• Traffic will be detoured through surrounding neighborhoods
• Local traffic will be maintained up to the Construction zone
• To avoid delays, motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes.