• The City of Longview Utilities Operations Division will conduct sanitary sewer maintenance on Hudson Street.
• Work began on Monday, June 12, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. and will be completed on Thursday, August 3rd, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
• During this maintenance, the following roads will be closed or have limited access to vehicular traffic:
o Hudson Street will remain closed to through traffic in both directions between Washington Way and 19th Avenue until August 3rd, 2017;
o 18th Avenue between Hudson Street and Hemlock Street will remain open to southbound traffic only through July 20th, 2017;
o Parking lanes remain closed on Hemlock Street between 19th Avenue and 16th Ave through July 20th, 2017.
• Starting Wednesday, July 12, 2017 through Monday, July 17, 2017; Hemlock Street between 16th Ave and 18th Ave will be open to eastbound traffic only and 17th Ave between Hemlock Street and Hudson Street will be closed to through traffic. Local access will be maintained within closure.
• To avoid delays, motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes.